Welcome "Jack " to my kitchen


So we were having dinner with friends a couple of nights ago and broke out the bottle...yup Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey!!! And of course I start thinking of how many things I could put that in. So "Jack" welcome to my kitchen.



First thing to do is pound out your chicken till flat. Pound the chicken on the smooth side of your chicken breast. It makes it easier.


I used honey ham and rolled this up in to the chicken breast





The next step is to brown the rolled up chicken breasts in a pan until they are golden brown, but not cooked all the way through. 



Put them into the oven 375 for about 15-20 min. 

Here come Jack!

 I used the same pan that I browned my chicken in so that I could get all the flavors from the meat.


In the saute pan...

2 cloves of chopped garlic ( saute this up in the pan )

Add
1/2 - 3/4 cup of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey ( let this cook down a little bit and also to deglaze the pan) 

Add 2- 3 tbsp honey and 1/2 cup Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.  ( add more or less depending on your taste)


Pour this sauce over the chicken and serve!


When I plated the chicken, I placed the chicken on top of  fried battered onion rings! 

Yummo!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment