My First Post!

Hi Friends,

A lot of you have asked me to blog about sharing my time in the kitchen...not sure why...I'm just a regular Mom and Grandma who loves to feed her friends and family. Social gatherings are the perfect way to try new recipes and share the family favorites too. Food just seems to bring people together!

I love to cook and have a little bit of fun in the kitchen with whoever is going to be here for any meal whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, but I really try to keep it simple so that I don't spend too much time in the kitchen. In my early days of cooking it was all about getting food to the table fast and feeding the family basic meals...now I enjoy being more creative, and adding new and different things to old recipes. (Marvin thinks it was because I started watching the The Food Network ...he is probably right but I'm sure his tummy thanks me!)

So, now that you know where to find me, check back often for some recipes of my families favorite foods and how you can make them your favorites too!

Melodie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melodie...this is great! My daughter also loves to cook and enter cooking contests. She has won a few with the Kraft Co. She has her blog out also under the name of hoopfinity.com or you can find her under my facebook page, Heather Walker, maybe hers can help you out a little! Looking forward to your posts...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking follow to following your blog and learning some fun and creative tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melodie, What a wonderful idea! You are an amazing "self-made chef" and have creative delicious recipes that me and my family have had the pleasure to indulge in! I'm looking forward to coming down to see you and try some more new bites March 21st!!! 8 days of meals with Melodie! Cheers! Love, Sherrie

    ReplyDelete