Pork Chops & Potaotes

Hi Everyone,

So the second part of my video never seemed to post and i think that it was probably too long....Sorry! So here is the recipe for you.

Pre heat your oven to 350.

Pork Chops - I used a pork tenderloin and cut them myself about 1" thick. Put your chops in a hot skillet with about 2 -3 tbsp butter. cook about 3- 5 min on each side. Add sliced onions and garlic to the pan and cook till tender and carmelized. Add some good red wine, to the pan to deglaze it. This gets all the little bits of flavor to loosen from the pan.  I used a Sangiovese ( it also pairs very well with this dinner) To finish the dish put it in the oven for about 5 minutes.

I served this with Garkic Lemon Chive potatoes. These are really simple to make. Pre boil some little red potaotes and when they are finished cut them in half. in a sauce pan add a stick of butter, zest from a lemon and about 1/4 cup of chopped chives. when this is melted toss the potatoes in it. place the cut side down on eother a grill pan or your BBQ to get those nice grill marks on them.  They look really pretty when you plate them.

So I hope that you try this recipe and i hope that you enjoy it as much as Britt and I did.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment